PSAT at ERHS, Tuesday, October 26th
PSAT Testing for all 9th, 10th, and 11th grade students will occur on Tuesday, October 26th at ERHS. The entire school day with the exception of lunches will be spent in testing locations. Students will not be able to be called out of testing locations during this day. Further, there is no make-up testing for PSAT.
All students should have:
- a few #2 pencils--mechanical pencils are not permitted
- a photo ID--current or past student ID, driver's license, passport, etc
- calculator--basic 4-function calculators are not suggested, instead students should use a scientific calculator or a College Board approved graphing calculator
- small bag to keep personal items and electronics--phones are not permitted to be in student possession during testing
Click the link below to see a list of student testing locations sorted by Student ID number
Were you absent for your scheduled testing session??
The following information is for ERHS students only, and does not apply to Florida Virtual or Home Education students.
Testing make up dates are quite limited--we are limited on the number of days left, the number of rooms available, and the number of test administrators. Please make every effort to attend your scheduled make up session.
Click the "ERHS Testing Make Up List" link below to see your scheduled testing location.
Florida Virtual and Home Education Students
Testing information posted for East Ridge High School students, such as testing dates or tests offered, does not pertain to students from Florida Virtual School or Home Education students.
If you are an East Ridge High School student who is taking a class on Florida or Lake County Virtual school, please contact your guidance counselor about testing dates and to verify you are scheduled for testing.
If you are enrolled with Florida Virtual School and are zoned for East Ridge High School, and you would like information about testing, you must contact FLVS at 1-800-374-1430.
If you have registered with Lake County Student Services as a Home Education student (who may or may not take courses through Florida Virtual School) and are zoned for East Ridge High School, and you would like information about testing, you must contact Leslie Rosado in the Student Services department. Ms. Rosado can be reached at email@example.com
Testing Protocol at ERHS
- Students should bring fully charged ChromeBook to all testing sessions
- Students should have photo ID to present to test administrator
- Students should have a small bag to keep personal items such as phones and other electronics while they are in the testing environment
- Students must completely turn off all cell phones (power off, not on silent or vibrate) and alarms.
- Student may not be in possession of electronic devices, such as smart phones, wireless ear buds, smart watches, at any time during testing--including breaks.