Summer Testing Registration
Summer Testing will occur in mid-July for all End of Course Exams. If you are interested in taking an EOC this summer, you must complete the Summer Testing Registration Form found at the link below. EOCs offered during summer session are Algebra 1, Geometry, Biology, and US History.
The FSA ELA for Grade 9 and 10 is not available to take during the Summer Session of state testing. The FSA ELA Re-take for Grade 11 and 12 is not available to take during the Summer Session of state testing. FSA ELA Re-takes are available in mid September and again in late February. Grade 9 and 10 FSA ELA is only available in the last quarter of the school year.
Florida Virtual and Home Education Students
Testing information posted for East Ridge High School students, such as testing dates or tests offered, does not pertain to students from Florida Virtual School or Home Education students.
If you are an East Ridge High School student who is taking a class on Florida or Lake County Virtual school, please contact your guidance counselor about testing dates and to verify you are scheduled for testing.
If you are enrolled with Florida Virtual School and are zoned for East Ridge High School, and you would like information about testing, you must contact FLVS at 1-800-374-1430.
If you have registered with Lake County Student Services as a Home Education student (who may or may not take courses through Florida Virtual School) and are zoned for East Ridge High School, and you would like information about testing, you must contact the office of Choice Charter and Community Education at HomeEducation@lake.k12.fl.us, or 352-742-6951. Their website is www.lake.k12.fl.us/HomeEd
Testing Protocol at ERHS
- Students should bring fully charged ChromeBook to all testing sessions
- Students should have photo ID to present to test administrator
- Students should have a small bag to keep personal items such as phones and other electronics while they are in the testing environment
- Students must completely turn off all cell phones (power off, not on silent or vibrate) and alarms.
- Student may not be in possession of electronic devices, such as smart phones, wireless ear buds, smart watches, at any time during testing--including breaks.